Tuesday, January 15, 2008

as i slowly emerge from my viral haze...

...i realize it has been a while since i posted anything. somehow, gus' evil bug found me (two weeks and change later--is that even possible?) and felled me, greatly. it may not be gus' bug per se but it is behaving exactly like his did. and i have to say, he is a trooper and a half for allowing me to continue driving to houston while he was this sick. i think i might have welcomed death 72 hours ago. this has sucked and i am just praying that sophie won't get this, too. so that's what is going on here. aren't you glad this isn't your house?

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.... sad to hear you got the funk too. Glad you are starting to feel better.

    Well, got back from Algeria Thursday... and after sleeping for an entire day to get over the jetlag I find myself up at 5:30am this morning surfing the net cause I can't sleep anymore. :)

    The trip was great and I have a ton of pics which I'll post up today sometime. Glad to be home though.

    Tell the fam hello!!

    Much love...Jake

    ReplyDelete