Thursday, April 7, 2011

tonight's conversation--NSFW?


me, after downloading pictures onto my computer: "rich, goddamnit, do NOT use my camera to take pictures of ass! whose ass is this anyway? why is it on my camera?"

rich, giggling: "talk to your son. it was his idea."

me, horrified: "am i looking at gus' ass? why am i looking at any ass--this is MY camera! i want no more ass on my camera. period."

rich: "could you be more of an oldest child? learn to share!"

me: "there's ass on my camera. i'm distraught."

rich: "gus thought you'd think it was funny--i told him you wouldn't. do you really think it's an ass? he must have done it pretty good then."

me: "...it looks like an ass..."

rich: "it's his elbow, the crook of his arm as it were. april fool's!"

THEY TOTALLY GOT ME!

evil genius and his minion

No comments:

Post a Comment