Tuesday, August 28, 2007

rapper g


conversation at my house this morning:
gus: i want to be a rapper.
me: okay.
gus: i'm going to wear my hat sideways to school today.
me: no.
gus: i want to be a cool guy! all the rappers wear their hats sideways and they're cool! i need a jean jacket, a black shirt, jeans, rapper shoes [chuck taylors] and a sideways hat! i have to wear my hat sideways!
me: you can wear your hat sideways in the car only.
gus: FINE.

conversation after pick-up from school:
me: why are you wearing your hat sideways?
gus: because it's cool. i look like a rapper.
me: it makes your head look misshapen.
gus: good!

conversation this evening after rich got home:
gus: i'm going to be a rapper!
rich: what's your name going to be?
gus: no cent
me: no sense? cool!
gus: no, no cent. i'm free.
rich: pigment free?
gus: no i'm free like i'm no cent. like 50 cent.
me: no sense?
gus: NO MOM, no cent. i'm free.
rich: how about rapper g? or grandmaster gus? or rapping paper--no wait, paper rapper! white-as-paper rapper!
gus: no, i'm no cents. i mean no cent. i'm free.
rich: gum rapper!
gus: mom, please don't put this on ebay.
me: on ebay? i promise and swear i won't put this on ebay.

1 comment:

  1. This is so funny. Looks like Gus wants to be a Longhorn - "hook em."
    That's great. We'd love to have him back in Texas. Yo Momma.

    ReplyDelete