Wednesday, February 7, 2007

petty embarassment

dude! she's eating the ball!

that didn't taste right...


whenever i have a lot of stress i get skin breakouts, and they aren't the little annoying kind but rather the enormous, cystic, you-should-really-get-that-looked-at kind. the past month has been no exception--i have the hugest spot right on the end of my nose and it is so distracting that i decided it was time to try and cover it up. i go to my bathroom and find there's no makeup, then i remember--our movers lost one box marked master bathroom when we moved...so now i know what was in it. so i accept that i will be living with this pox for a while and i go and inflict it on everyone else at gus' school. while i'm standing there waiting for him to come out of class, sophie leans over and tries to bite me, then does it again and again. the spot is so bad she thinks it is a boobie. and she is trying to latch onto my nose. and that is my petty embarassment for the day.

i am very talented

i can eat banana off a finger

(so can my brother)

i can drink from a straw

and i can giggle adorably when someone whispers sweet nothings into my ear

No comments:

Post a Comment