Monday, February 12, 2007

what type of tree are you?

would you like a banana?

this morning gus was focused on what type of tree everyone was, wanting to pick just the right one before his carpool came:

gus: maple
sophie: tulip magnolia
me: cherry (which i love)
rich: aspen
nanno: oak
daddo: sycamore
aunt lindsay: christmas tree (?)
aunt ashley: palm (this really is perfect)
uncle dave: cottonwood
uncle tom: river cottonwood (a smaller version of the above)
aunt sandy: walnut
grandpa jack: california redwood (he asked me what the oldest trees were, and this was my answer--i think it comes from rich calling his dad "old man")
grannie annie: white pine
floyd: also white pine

this was as far as he got before his ride got here. add your own in the posts!

could you hand me my banana?

must get banana...

...must get banana...

...tights making it difficult...

i got it!

2 comments:

  1. Jake thinks he is a big leaf maple.. that was before he heard gus was a maple too!

    I think jake thinks I am a cuccoburrow tree.. uh oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being an oak. Daddo is a perfect sycamore. That's his favorite tree.

    ReplyDelete