Tuesday, February 13, 2007

updates


congratulations to valerie and uncle dave for winning the t-shirt contest! valerie was the first non-family member to name the pictures correctly (they were all of gus), and dave gets the spirit award for emailing at like 4:30 in the morning. thanks for playing! also, the new mexico senate has agreed to table SB 367 until they can get more information; if you haven't already contacted a state senator please do so. here is the link again. gus is still doing the same--no drastic changes in either direction.

really, really old pictures today--my mom and i used to live next door to an AP photographer who shot these of me when i was about 6 years old. they ran in the rocky mountain news in 1974. enjoy your day!

i love seeing my mom try to run in her dr. scholl's

i fell, and hurt my hand, and cried

but i shook it off the next time

3 comments:

  1. darnit, i've been sick - I missed the contest! I still guessed right though :)! classic pictures of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mother got it right also but I couldn't get this crazy comment thing to work. I think we are getting along better now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I commented on the wrong section. I love all the pictures of baby Gus. I also love all these old pictures of you. Great memories.

    ReplyDelete