Tuesday, September 30, 2008

trinity college/rome campus, fall 1988

me, in capri, 1988

this is something i have been wanting to do for a long time, and i think it is finally finished. this year is the 20-year anniversary of my study abroad program through trinity college in connecticut. it was a phenomenal experience and i am so thankful i was a part of it. i still to this day, even though we have very limited contact, feel close to all of my friends from this time.

anyway, in a total fit of nostalgia (and after realizing that my negatives were degrading rather rapidly), i digitized everything and created an online exhibition of such. i'm guessing the images hold little value to anyone but me and possibly the 40 other people who were there with me in 1988, but if you are interested you are totally welcome to visit rome, 1988.

No comments:

Post a Comment